Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Joe and Chris

Sophia has been asking for dolls for a while.  At the LC we are using colored in, laminated photo copies to teach boy and girl.  Effective (but a little sad).  So I thought I'd whip up a couple of rag dolls.  I googled boy/girl dolls- some things were a little funky, so I added the word pattern in there (because i am pretty sure there is no plastic/sex doll pattern on the net-of course I could be wrong).  Anyhoo, that was a little better and i found some really cute things.  I didn't want to reinvent the wheel, so I just gathered up some ideas (they are more or less alike anyways) and threw two together.  I'm in the process of making Sophia's, she is over the moon! Sophia has decided that they will be called Joe (after Auntie Shady's nephew (who really is blonde)) and Chris from Ghost Hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment